Thursday, April 14, 2011

THings

So my life has been crazy lately. Haven't had time to do this in some time. So much to say and so much I shouldn't. Well I have been hurting for money for months now. I just found a part time job that will help out allot. I now have a normal schedule of when I can see my daughter. My ex said change these few things and I'm good with that. Ok so I change the few things and now she says it isn't fair. And that shes getting a lawyer. Ok whatever. She will find out the hard way that its already done and shes going to spend a ton of money for nothing. I haven't dated in over 6 months....let alone gotten laid. There are a few that I can any time I want but every time I have the need to fuck I don't want to. Its very strange to me. Its as if I'm waiting for something, or someone. I don't understand it at all. I want to but I don't want to put any effort into it. LOL. Anywhoo so over all things are good. I believe that Grace and I aren't friends but i still have a key to her house. Not just that but she locked herself out and had to see me and get the key i had then she gave it back to me. I thought for sure that i wasn't going to see the key again. Granted i still go over and take her dog out to the park but not as much as i should. But my friend says its not my responsibility to get the dog out. So I take him at least every other week. I want to take him more but don't at the same time. I love that dog and going to her house to pick the dog up sters things up inside of me still. I hate to say it but i still love grace. Haven't seen much of her or talked with her. strange.

No comments:

Post a Comment