Monday, May 23, 2011

Life is like a box of LOL ya

So many things have happened since i last did a blog. I have a second job now. I hate it but the extra money is good....if i work that is. I have paid my truck down by $9000. Thanks to my Grams. I could have used the money for other things but i thought long run it would be better to pay most of my debt off. Things with the ex are about normal. She got a job. A fucking job. After not working for 6 years she got one. The funny part is and I don't think she knows this but my child support will go down because shes working. I don't really care. I just want to see my daughter more and have things smooth. But they never will be smooth.

I'm doing OK in the lady part of my life. I'm getting laid but I don't just want that. I mean I will take it because who doesn't like getting laid? But its getting old. The girls that I'm interested in don't want anything to do with me. and the girls I'm not interested in want my nuts. Its a very strange place for me. Then theres an ex girlfriend that I'm not sure how I feel about any more. I have tried to be her friend and we have gone to the movies and I asked her to go to Pho with me and she said yes sounds good. I said let me know when and we will go. There hasn't been a word about it. I have been the one to start all conversations but one. She ask me one day how i was. So just that once she started the convo. theres so much neat stuff going on with her Soap business that i want to know more about but i feel like she avoiding me for a reason. All i can do now is wait and she if she wants to be friends. The ball has been left in her court.

So i met a new chick about three weeks ago. shes OK i guess. went to dinner the first time then she came over to my house for diner and a drink. I know there will be a third date and i have an idea of what we sould do. The problem is that she told me that she applied to a job in Chicago. So i don't want to start liking this girl too much and then she takes off or worse she stays with me and 4 months down the road we don't work out and she lost the opportunity with that job.

All in all things are going well and the future is looking bright. Just takeing one day at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment